Monday, January 4, 2010

Boyfriends...

For some reason, I have a weird habit of writing two blog posts, one right after the other. I guess it's because I have a lot on my mind. Anyways...

I've had a bunch of people tell me lately that I'm lonely and need a boyfriend. What a bunch of poppycock! Do I appear lonely to you?! (asks the girl who writes blogs all day...)

I'll have you know, I don't NEED a boyfriend, because I already have one. His name is Damon Salvatore.
There is no law against someone having a fictional boyfriend(ok, so I don't know this for fact, but come on!). As we all know, fictional males are usually 70% better than actual males(again, I don't know this for fact. I'm just saying how it appears to me). This is especially true when you live in a smaller town and the number of decent boys are limited(this I KNOW is a fact!). So really, what other choice do we females have? Like the icky guys of the real world? No, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment