Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I hate when people misspell "weird"!

You've probably already noticed this, but I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious for those of you who are slower.

I am totally weird. Like, really. I think that's why I spend all day in my room, nibbling on whatever candy I can find and writing blogs. Makes me feel sort of hermit-y. Hmm.

I used to have a pet hermit crab, you know. His full name was Mr. Kermit Krabs, but he was better known as Kermit. I got him in a tourist shop in Destin, Florida(which also happens to the best vacation spot EVER, but more on that in another blog), and he rode with the family in the van for about 8 1/2 hours.

Anyways, moving forward in time, I had that crab for about 3 years! Way longer than I thought he was going to live. He was a pretty cute little guy, too. Even made for some cool pictures!

Look at that face! Makes me want to pinch his cheeks, if I knew where they were!

Ah, he was a good chap, very quiet, except at night. I used to could hear him moving around in his shell. It was really quiet cool. He used to do it every night, until THE night...

I was on my computer when I noticed that Kermit was out of water. I got a water bottle, opened up his tank, and poured the water in. I put the bottle back up and then reached back into the tank so that I could pet him(yes people, I really did used to pet my hermit crab.). I picked him up and noticed that he was way too light, and what do you know: He was dead! Poor little guy was stiff as a board and pale as a ghost. Still is, as a matter of fact....
Told you I'm weird. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment