Saturday, September 25, 2010

Topics, yo.

So, there's a few things that I'd like to talk about!

1. I have a new blog. No, it will not be replacing this one(because i know that so many of you were worried about that. =p). The new blog is called Nerd's The Word and it's going to be JUST about my photography. If it has to do with photoshopping, taking pictures, cameras, animations, etc, it will be on that blog. At first, I didn't think I'd have that much to post, but apparently I was wrong! So yeah. Go check it out, follow it, and let me know what you think!

2. Piano is getting hard! When I first started it, I was moving fast. I got the basics down and was playing simple pieces very quickly. Now that I'm in Year Two of piano, it's gotten so much more difficult! It's still fun as ever, and I really do enjoy playing, it's just that the shock of how hard the songs got all of a sudden is amazing. My left hand has a major curling problem that's not really making my playing any easier, but oh well! I'm still loving the piano and loving that I actually have a musical talent!

3. My boyfriend is..not music. My Boyfriend Is Music is a song my Skye Sweetnam. It's sort of strange sounding, but it's catchy! But anyways! He's awesome, sweet, funny, cute, nice, charming, caring, and yeah! Just sayin'...=]

4. Video idea! Yeah, I totally have a video idea, but I need friends and patience in order to make it. It's sort of based on one of Nevershoutnever's newer music videos, but with some differences.

And there you go! Just some things I've been wanting to say. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment