Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Dreamin' Through The Mornin'

It's 11:11am! Hold on, making a wish....

Totally just made 2 wishes, but I'm not going to say what they were. Too bad for you!

So as of late, I've been tired ALL DAY LONG. I would like for that to change. It's ruining my picture taking abilities and it makes me very un-fun to talk to, I'm sure.

My hair is too. Freakin'. Long.

I have never cut myself with scissors before.

I bet if I were to have hands made from such a device, I would cut myself quite regularly.

I am currently hoping and praying and maybe even w------(not going to say the word, for superstitious reasons) that I can go to my friend's volleyball game tonight.

Want to hear my whiny reason as to why I should go? *ahem* "All of my friends are going to be there! And Ryan! Ryan's going to be there! I need to go!"

Chyea...I need some cheese to go with that whine.

My cat is outside my door chirping...

I'm going to try something new with this sentence and bold every other letter.

The above took forever to do.

I'm such a time waster....

"Eeny meeny miney mow, catch a tiger by it's toe. If he hollers, let him go. My momma told me to pick the very best one and you...are....IT!"

This is such pointless writing...

Lemon bars....yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment