Monday, September 27, 2010

Dear Monday, I hate you.

I think I've got a case of the Mondays right now. Want to know how come I think this? Here's my clues.

● I've so far tried to write 2 other blogs and both of them turned out to be way too emo and unhappy for public eyes.

● I can't concentrate on hardly anything! Even this I have to keep rereading over and over to make sure I'm not just speaking gibberish.

● I didn't want to wake up this morning because I could feel how cold it was outside of my warm sheets.

● There's no sunshine, so therefore I am getting a very blah vibe from the weather, which is not helping me at all.

● The only thing that's keeping me awake is the fact that I'm too cold and hungry to go to bed.

I really, really, REALLY dislike this Monday. They're usually not too bad, but today is particularly blah and gray and ick. I need some color! I need some laughter! I need for today to go by as quickly as possible so that I can move on to Tuesday, which is when I'll have soccer practice and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment