Thursday, August 5, 2010

This year at the fair, I...

Got to ride 4 rides with some of my friends.

Danced and sang openly while waiting in line.

Screamed, "I AM A BANANA!" at the top of my lungs with Tuna.

Got 2 free bags of peanuts and a free popsicle. Yum.

Watched my brothers participate in the pedal pull.

Was reminded yet again how much I dislike the fair booth people and their big mouths.

Got the sickest I've ever gotten on a ride.

Was able to hold a sweet little pug puppy!

Saw my first ever baby peacocks.

Was sad because there was no Ferris wheel.

Laughed until it hurt whenever Kirstin screamed, "And it's NOT fluffy!" while on the most painful ride EVER.

Got to smell a dead animal with my friends for about 3 minutes.

Danced in front of a funky mirror that made me look like a dwarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment