Monday, August 2, 2010

Q's without A's

~QUESTIONS THAT ARE RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND RIGHT NOW~

According to my friends, what's one of the best things about me?

Do I get annoying when I'm hyper?

Why do people find it entertaining to write on themselves?

On a nerdy scale of 1-10, what do I rank?

Why do pop tarts have to be so darn good?

Why did I not listen to Michelle by Paul McCartney earlier in life?

Will I place at all in the youth photography at the fair?

Who decided that Chuck Norris was the IT guy?

Do bugs ever scream before they get squished?

Why am I typing all of this?

Will anyone answer me?!

1 comment:

  1. 1-You're funny, plus you always try your hardest to stay out of drama lol
    2-definitely NOT!
    3-Because it's like a fake tattoo that you get to design yourself!
    4-ehhh 4
    5-Because they were made to be awesome!
    6-I haven't heard that song...so IDK! lol
    7-I think you'll win! Just sayin...
    8-God.
    9-Yes, i believe they do!
    10-Because either, One: you're bored, or Two: You're so tired that you just feel like rambling
    11-Um, Hello? What's it look like i'm doin? lol :D

    ReplyDelete