Saturday, August 14, 2010

I need more lemonheads...

It's only 2 weeks into August, and already it's been the best month this year. =]

I'm cold. Darn the vent and it's icy chill!

I want to watch The Last Airbender before it becomes any older.

SOCCER STARTS NEXT WEEK!

Have you prayed today? You should, if you haven't.

I am currently reading a book called The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by L. Frank Baum. It's actually pretty good.

In 4 months, I'm going to be 18. World Of Warcraft(aka, WOW!).

I just got an idea...

My dad thought up a totally awesome stop-motion video idea today that I'm definitely going to try!

This blog is sort of like a more fun, easier-to-keep-track-of journal.

I just got my soccer jersey. Turquoise! =D

I've only got 5 Lemonhead candies left. This makes me sad.

I just typed this sentence out with my chopsticks because I'm a dork and I find it amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment