Monday, July 19, 2010

Japanese Chicken

I was once told that I should be a hand model...I can't understand why.

Anyways, that's not what I wanted to write about. What I came here to say is that I no longer give a care as to what some people say, do, or think about me or my actions.

I was getting pretty fed up with worrying about what some people might think. I was constantly questioning myself and putting myself down, all because of what some people were thinking or saying. Is that how I was raised? Is that how I tell other people to handle those type of situations? Heck no!

The other night, I decided that I was done. No more caring what they think, no more doubting myself, no more fighting. From now on, I'll tell any personal stuff to only my most trustworthy of friends. I will no longer cling to any one person. I won't be forced into doing anything or be made to feel like something is wrong about me.

I will be me, and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment