Monday, July 26, 2010

"I've been texting on the railroad, now I'm as dead as can be..."

So, some projects I'd like to work on pretty soon...

STOP MOTION FILM: Yeah, those are pretty much one of the most fun things to make EVER. They take for freakin' ever though. I'm thinking of making one either out of clay, my Silly Bandz, or Star Wars action figures. Maybe a combination of the three? Hmm...there's an idea.

RAIN PHOTO SHOOT: Ok, I know it's going to sound like I'm totally copying my good friend(the one who made my awesome sauce new layout) by saying I want to take a photo shoot in the rain, but I've honestly been wanting to do that for a VERY long time. Promise! So yeah. Once I get some people who don't mind water, a rain coat, some super cute umbrellas, and a good rainy day, I shall take some of my first ever people-in-water pictures! Yay!

A VERY CERTAIN VIDEO: Good gravy, one of these days, me and my friends WILL get to work on this one video. It's always too hot now, so my thinking is that Fall shall be the video season.

FAIR PICTURES: Last year, I took some pictures of my friends while we were on the rides at the fair, but nothing spectacular. This year, I want to take some really good fair pictures. Maybe get some good ones of the ride lights(doesn't sound like much, but I know what I'm talking about). I'd also like to get some more good pictures of my friends, and then some of me WITH my friends. For some reason, I feel like I need to take as many pictures with friends as I can, seeing as how we're all getting sort of old(ok, so like, 4 of us are. But still...). But yeah. The fair is this next week! OMJ! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment