Monday, July 26, 2010

THE FAIR! AAAHHH!!!!

Since I obviously got very excited talking about the fair in my last blog post, I decided that I would write something more about the wonderfulness that is THE COUNTY FAIR.

The fair is one of my most favorite things EVER. I can't get enough of it. Last year, I went with some of my friends and it was a BLAST! I love just about everything about the fair! The rides, the people, the friends, the noise...it's simply amazing. Of course, I could do without the creepy dudes who run the rides, but I'll learn to get over that.

I have so many good memories from the fair last year, and I really can't wait to make more memories this year! As I said in the last post, I'm going to try to take some top-notch fair pictures. Last year's are meager compared to what I'm going to try to take this year. I want some that are magazine worthy. I want to perfectly capture the mood and feel of the fair with my friends.

I shall let you know how it turns out! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment