Monday, July 27, 2009

More About Puma!

Yup, thaaaat's right! I thought up some more things I could say about myself.

What are the 2 movies that make me cry? Milo & Otis and Edward Scissorhands. I tear up with M&O, because it's just so sad when Milo starts floating off in that box. With Edward Scissorhands, I weep. Badly. I just can't stand the ending, when(spoiler alert!) Edward goes back up to his house and says good bye to Kim. It kills me!

I'm almost always happy. I didn't even notice this until my friend Rachel told me. I think it has to do with staying out of drama as much as possible. If you surround yourself with people and things that are cheery and optimistic, then you will most likely be both cheery and optimistic(unless of course, all that happiness makes you queasy and you turn out emo). Really though, being happy most of the time is better than being depressed and mopey.

I can whistle and snap my fingers.....at the same time.

I'm not a romantic at all. I don't like cuddling. I hate people invading my personal space. I don't believe in "love at first sight". I don't normally fall for pick up lines and sweet talking. Like I said, I'm not a romantic.

Snow is pretty for about 10 minutes, and then I hate it. Rain is ok as long as it doesn't rain out anything(like soccer). Sunshine, blue skies, & fluffy white clouds = the best type of days.

I have an over-active imagination. I get it from my mother, who gets it from her mother. I'm constantly scaring myself by thinking up creepy things while I'm in our basement or in my bed trying to sleep. It usually has something to do with creepy dolls. I'm actually scaring myself right now thinking about what I've thought about before. Ugh.

I think Johnny Depp is awesomely awesome, Tim Burton is a mad genius, & together, they make an incredibly artistic duo!

I'm very weird when it comes to drawing on myself. Give me a pen and I'll start doodling on my arms and hands. As soon as I'm done drawing, I HAVE to get it off. If I don't, I constantly think about it and look at it. If it doesn't get rubbed off as soon as possible, I get all worried about it. OCD? Eh, maybe.

Muppets may be old school, but I care not! I LOVE Muppets. Rizzo the Rat & Gonzo the Great are my favorites. I have clothes, a piggy bank, stuffed animals, stickers, posters, keychains, and even a Oscar the Grouch Jack-In-The-Box. The Muppets will be be awesome forever!

If I could play any 3 instruments, they'd be piano, clarinet, & accordion.

Soccer is my favorite sport. No no no, soccer is my favorite necessity. I've played soccer for 7 years, and I LOVE it. I play Defense, and I get told quite often that I'm really good at it. I don't think I'm all that great, but hey, I'll take the compliments. ;] I've met so many cool people through soccer, and I've learned a lot about lots of different things. I've only got 2 years left to play, but once that's up, I plan on getting a U-18 team and coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment