Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Buttercup The Guinea Pig

On July 29th, 2009, a very cute and sweet little guinea pig passed on. Her name was Buttercup.

We had got her from a friend of mine, and she was already old then. I carried her in my lap on the way home and she was the sweetest little piggie I'd ever seen. She loved to cuddle, she loved carrots, and she loved her Timothy hay. Everytime someone would walk into the room, she would squeak and squeal really loud, even if it was at 11 o' clock at night. She liked me more than she liked anyone else. She also liked to be taken out of her cage and set on the floor so she could go adventuring. She always tried to go under the bed or under my dresser, but I wouldn't let her. She was fun to take pictures of because she was just so cute and had that happy face. She really looked like she was smiling all the time. I'm really going to miss my little piggy, but I'm glad that she got to be with us at least for a little while.

R.I.P. BUTTERCUP. WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment