Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Camp Rock Clock? Tick Tock.

What are you supposed to do when you try your best to be nicer to someone that you normally don't like, and they do their best to completely ignore(and continue on not liking you)? I'm thinking I stop trying. Oddly enough, that idea doesn't bother me in the least.

Anyone here listened to Catch Me by Demi Lovato? At first listen, it sounds really sweet. Second time around though, the lyrics sound sort of creepy. I'm contemplating on whether or not I should make a literal video to that song. Hmm...

First Things I'm Saving Up For After I Get A Job: An electric piano, a pair of roller blades, Green Day Rock Band, 21st Century Breakdown, a better camera, some studio lights, and possibly a video camera.

CAMP! 12 DAYS! LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! YAY!

Chinese food. It's what's for breakfast. (i wish...)

I've just realized that there might be Potluck tonight at church. People of America, I just got REALLY excited.

Hot Hot Heat is now not only a band, but also the literal weather report for Tennessee. 108 degrees yesterday in the Walmart parking lot. Bleh...

I now own 4 Sillybandz! Nothing says "cool" like wearing an ostrich, a monkey, a dinosaur, and an elephant/sad penguin on your wrist.

You know, I sort of wish dragons were real. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment