Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Campfire Song Song!

Camp is coming up, and I must say that I'm getting pretty darn excited. I can't help but have a few worries too, though. Not only have I never been to camp before, but I've also never been away from home so long, nor have I hung around my friends for such a long period of time.

I'm REALLY hoping that no major fights will happen. What with 10 or so gals hanging around each other literally every second of every day for 5 whole days, a fight is pretty much inevitable. As long as it doesn't result in some serious drama, I'm good. Not that I'm planning on a fight, because I'm not. That's the last thing I want. I'm just trying to prepare myself for if a fight does occur. But hopefully it won't.

It's not just girls going either. There's also going to be a large amount of guys at this camp. Yet another thing I'm hoping for: No. Boy. Drama. I plan on going to camp so I can have fun with my friends and have some new experiences. If I happen to see a cute guy or two while I'm there, then cool, but I will NOT spend the week giggling and embarrassing myself over said boy(s).

I really need to stop sounding so harsh about all of this. Camp is going to be GREAT. Epic, even. Fantasticular, if you will. We're all going to have a great time together. We'll meet new people, try new things, and go home with some awesome memories. 21 more days! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment