Saturday, August 15, 2009

Owchie Wa Wa

It's Saturday evening, and I am super sore. Why? Because on Thursday, I went spent the night at my friend's house. Every time I spend the night with Kirstin, whether it be at Tonya's house, Kirstin's house, or my house, I always come back incredibly stiff and sore. Parts of me that are sore include my arms, my back, my ribs, my legs, and my feet. Maybe it's because me and Kirstin always end up wrestling? Maybe it's because (when at Kristin's house) Ryan pulls me and Tonya off of beds and we fight back as if our lives in jeopardy? Maybe it's due to the fact that I run around unknown territory with no shoes on while playing Hide & Seek? I don't know, and who am I kidding; I don't really care. All I know is that I always have a blast when I'm with my friends. You know what they say: "Love hurts", and I really do love those guys. If I didn't know them, my life wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining. All the pointless text messages, soccer practices, retarded pictures, late night conversations, 4am hysteria...it's all pretty great. So yeah, go ahead and bruise me up like a banana, I don't care. At least I'm having fun with my posse. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment