Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update?

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO CNA CLASSES!!!

My first day is tomorrow. This is great, but it also means that the next 2 1/2 weeks are going to be crazy hectic, especially with class all day, work all night, and then graduation coming up later in the month.

God has SERIOUSLY been blessing me so much lately, and it makes me so sad and guilty because I feel as though I haven't had any time to properly spend any time with Him! It's amazing how caught up one can get in life, when HE is the reason any of it is happening.

I've finally got a sort of plan formed, and I'm really excited about it all. I just hope so badly that it all ends out well and I don't have a major moment of brain-exploding stress.

So basically, this is just a short post asking for prayer. I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment