Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

In just a few minutes, it will officially be Thanksgiving Day. Man, have I got a lot to be thankful for this year!

First off, I'm thankful for my family. Especially my close family. They have helped to shape me into who I am today, and I love each of them so very much. They're always there to cheer me up, they advise me, they support me, and they love me. I'm proud to be a part of such an awesome family!

I'm also thankful for my friends. I have some terrific friends, and I'm not just saying that. The people I consider to be good friends are truly wonderful. It's great to have a handful of people that I know will always have my back. They definitely bring out the best in me, and I love them all.

Someone else I'm super thankful for is my wonderful boyfriend. He. Is. AMAZING. He's my absolute best friend. I'm so thankful that I've been lucky enough to know him and for our relationship to grow into more than just friendship. We've been through a lot and we have tons of memories together. I love him way more than he'll ever know.

God has truly blessed me with more than I rightfully deserve and for that, I am also thankful. He has given me so much my entire life, and this year is just...wow. I'm almost overwhelmed with happiness!

Anyways, be sure to count your blessings everyone, and remember; You can be thankful everyday of the year, not just on Thanksgiving.

Happy Turkey Day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment