Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Christmas!!

Ok ok, so I know it's much too early to be posting about Christmas, but I just wanted to show everyone something.

PROOF! That I am indeed a nerd!

Let us start by looking at my Christmas list for last year.

Harry Potter Edition Clue
The Force Unleashed
Apples To Apples
The Tales Of Beedle The Bard
Last Word

Notice anything? The first isn't just a board game(which that in it's self is nerdy because it's not a video game). It's a board game based on a book series. The 2nd is a Star Wars book, the next is a word game, another book, and yet another word game. Are these things a "cool" kid would ask for? No. Are these things a nerd would ask for? HECK YEAH!

So what is on my Christmas list for this year? Let me show you.

Any Margaret Haddix book that I don't yet own
Last Word
A bigger bookshelf
A tin of those delightful vanilla luxury wafers

No comments:

Post a Comment