Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Obsession...

It's 10:10pm. I've been typing for most of the day. Say I have no life, call me lazy, pronounce me a hermit, I won't care. I'm having fun.

You may be out partying and socializing, but I bet your fingers are nowhere near as strong as mine. You are probably out site-seeing with some friends, but I don't care. I can make up my own worlds. You might be dealing with real life drama, but that's ok. I can make up my own.

This "blogging" idea was good the first time around, but for some reason it's even better the 2nd time. It's like my brain and my fingers are finally working as one. Yay!

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not very good at writing serious stuff. Even when I try to be serious, it still turns out somewhat goofy! Is it a curse or a talent? I like to think the latter. Maybe I'm just meant to make people shake their heads in wonder, roll their eyes in exasperation, and smile in amusement. Or maybe I'm just meant to write and write and write and I'm just supposed to sit at my computer for 4 hours and see what happens. That could be possible too.

Even as I'm typing, I'm still getting new ideas in my head of what to write. I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow though because I want to read something that's already wrote. It's called Memoirs of a Geisha. It's amazing so far, very interesting and sad. Maybe I'll post a blog about it....

So yeah. I think I'll end this blog with these 3 small words.
I. Am. Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment